Whether you call in, send an email, or fill out a contact form, one of our experienced paralegals will contact you to gather some preliminary information and schedule an intake appointment. At your intake appointment, one of our attorneys will listen to your concerns, discuss your particular circumstances, and advise you as to what you can do to fight back.
If we accept your case, the staff and attorneys at Mick Levin, P.L.C. will provide you with an individualized legal plan designed to provide you with compensation for:
- Your medical expenses,
- Your time off of work,
- Your disability, and
- Your pain and suffering
Your individualized plan may include:
- Referring you to physicians who are familiar with treating patients with your particular conditions,
- Gathering your medical records and medical bills, and
- Litigating your case
Not all cases go to court, but if yours does, then Mick Levin, P.L.C. has the experience you need to be successful. The lawyers at Mick Levin, P.L.C.:
- Have tried dozens of cases to judges and juries,
- Have been successful in obtaining multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts, and
- Took the makers of Solodyn® all the way to the Arizona Supreme Court.
Click to read about the case: Watts v. Medicis
Litigation is a complex process. There can be many steps and challenges along the way. Given that no two lawsuits are identical, we offer you a general outline, click below.
Due to the drug maker's misleading statements about the side effects of Solodyn®, hundreds of individuals have sustained irreparable damages. If you or a loved one suffered from lupus, hepatitis, or vasculitis from taking Solodyn®, act now by requesting your free consultation—you may be eligible to receive financial compensation.LET'S GET STARTED